I was in the mall the other day and saw apples neatly arranged. So green and so red, and the only thought aside understanding how Snow White was easily tricked to eat this beautiful fruit was the blend of Apple and Cinnamon. Coincidentally my best friend had bought some Cinnamon sticks from the market for me. I thought to myself, ‘nothing more to confuse me here’ (even though I got some Caramel hoping to make some concoction later).
I had gone through some recipes some time back on how to make Apple Cinnamon Latte so I had an idea of where to start from.
I got to work immediately I got home.
- Apple, chopped
- Cinnamon, powdered
- Tea (Black, Green, Rooibos)
- Sweetener (sugar, honey)
- Chop a medium sized apple and add to 400ml of boiling water
- Add a teaspoon of Cinnamon and allow to boil for 8 to 10 minutes
- Turn the heat off
- Add a bag of any of the teas mentioned above and allow to brew for a minute
- Strain the mixture into your tea cup
- Add sweetener if preferred
This recipe is simple and easy. You’ll definitely enjoy it. I am not a big fan of Cinnamon but I love it in this blend. In fact, I am going to the kitchen right after typing this post and I am going to make me a lovely cuppa❤️